• Canola oil as needed
• 1/4 cup onion
• 1/2-1 each jalapeño, small, seeded, minced
• 1 each mango, peeled, seeded, diced
• 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
• 1/4 cup tequila
• 1 each lime juice, fresh squeezed
• 1 Tbs. cilantro, fresh, chopped
• 6 6-oz Marlin or Ahi steaks
MANGO PINEAPPLE SALSA: Can be completed ahead of time.
Sauté onions in small amount of canola oil until translucent and sweet. Add in the minced jalapeños and diced pineapple.
1. Lightly brush or spray Marlin steaks with a little oil. Place the Marlin steaks on a clean hot char-broiler, Grill Marlin as desired – rare, medium, well done.
2. Sauté a couple of minutes to bring out the natural sugars. Next toss in the roasted red peppers and diced mango. Remove pan from the heat and add in the tequila. Slowly bring back to heat and flame the dish. Add in the fresh lime juice and finish with
the fresh chopped cilantro. Save in glass or stainless dish until Marlin time.
3. Place grilled Marlin on plate, spoon small amount of the Mango Pineapple Salsa on top of the grilled Marlin. Enjoy your catch!